Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 January 2011

OOTD - 23/1/11

Hey subbies.

This is my first OOTD so please be nice :D
This is just my style I know it may not be everyones cup of tea, but it is mine with two sugars. (hehe little cheryl cole quote for you there lol)


Outfit -

Jumper - Peacocks
Vest Top - Primark
Jeans - New Look
Charm Braclet - Chamila

Face -

Avon Face Pefector Primer
MAC Mineralize Satinfinish  Foundation - NW20
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Minerals - Ivory
Rimmel London Renew & Lift Powder - Ture Ivory
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sleek Storm Palette - Coffee Colour all over lid, Taupe Colour in outer V
Sleek Acid Palette - White Colour as highlight
Free Mascara from Magazine - un named but really good
Sleek Ink Pot - Domintrix
Barry M Lip Paint - 101


Hope you all enjoy my OOTD, please comment your views both good and bad.
but please dont try to be too nasty ( I do have feelings lol )

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment