Total Pageviews

Monday 24 January 2011

Someday Summery - Sunday 23/1/11

Hey everyone

This is going to be a new series thingy that i will be starting as of today on my blog.
Basically it's just a little update letting you all know whats been happening in my little world on that particular day.


Disclaimer
I'm in no way stating that this blog series was my own idea. All credit goes to Zoella 










Sorry For the crappy quality. I Had to use my webcam as my normal camera has complety died on me :(

  • First of all my sunday has been complete and utter crud. Was suposed to help my nan clean her bakery that she owns but she had to cancel. So then I decided to do loads of tutorial but my skin was playing up proper bad. Which leads me on to my next bullet point
  • I HATE MY SKIN ATM. I have suffered from eczema since I can remember ( may do a sepeerate post on it) but basically my skin on my face is being so dry right now. I had to go to desperate measures and basked my skin with vaseline :S
  • Anyways hate to start this blog series on a downer so on to some more postitve points that happened on my sunday.
  • I have recently got loads and loads of ideas for both my YouTube and Blog.
  • I have taken a leaf out of MissVintageBarbie book and I'm gonna start to do OOTD's everyday.
  • YEYY !!
Currently reading - Influence by the Olsens


 

No comments:

Post a Comment