Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Prom Inspiration

So prom is less then 6 months away for me and I haven't got anything organized yet. Im kinda feeling a little bit of pressure from peers to get everything sorted so soon :(.

Anyways im going dress shopping on saturday and have no idea what kind of dress I want, what style, what fabric etc etc. So I was looking on Google to try and get inspiration and decided to post some images of what ones I liked, to hopefully help with anyone else who is struggling to find a dress for prom or for even another kind of formal event.




7 comments:

  1. I like the third one best x

    http://fashionphotographyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first 3 are amazingly beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @poppy I love that one to. I really like the shade of pink and the detailing on the skirt.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kirstyb I know right. There by favourite by far, I still like the purple colour but Im not to sure about the colouring as my hair is purple and I dont want to turn up top prom looking like a massive prune
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 3rd one is so gorgeous, not too over the top yet classy and elegant!

    Charlene xxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Charlene I feel excatly the same about that dress. Im deffo gonna base my dress search around that dress :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The light pinky one is gorgeous :)
    It depends what suits you babe :)
    izzy xx
    follow mee?
    http://belleoftheblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete