Total Pageviews

Friday 14 January 2011

Q&A Tags

I TAG EVERYONE WHO READS THIS BLOG POST <3
  • Whats your favourite eye shadow to wear? The neon yellow from Sleek's Acid Palette.
  • What's the one product you can't leave the house without? Carmex Lip Balm
  • What's your favourite makeup look? Winged Eyeliner  and nude or pink lip
  • What feature do you play up the most? My Eyes
  • What feauture do you try and downplay/cover up? My Legs probally mostly my thighs though
  • Your favourite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist? Sleek
  • What product have you repurchased OVER and OVER again? MAC Studio Fix Finish Foundation in shade NW20
  • Which product would you NEVER repurchase and why? Ermmmm this was a hard one but probally Collection 2000 exterme eyeliner. I hard so many good things about this product but it doesnt work for me for some reason. I dunno if it's something im doing wrong whilst applying it. Maybe theres a certain nack to it :L

No comments:

Post a Comment